Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!
My first blog! It's 2009, Happy New Year! Many people are creating their New Year's Resolution(s), and I have two to keep. The first one is partially completed, which was to start this blog. The second one is to lose weight, like many people, out there in the world. (I would like to lose at least 25 lbs). So I spent two hours today watching last season's "The Biggest Loser" and doing what I love the most, knitting. I probably should have been exercising at the gym, but I am convinced, that knitting is a form of exercise. I ran up and down the stairs several times to retrieve my knitting needles, yarn, and pattern books. So the purpose of my blog is to share my thoughts about what is going on in the knitting world, meet other knitters who share that obsession of yarn, exchange ideas, and hopefully my blog will be a source of information for people, as the fiber arts industry is constantly changing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your blog... ummm... only has one post! : )
ReplyDeleteWant to see knitting! Want to see photos of Tyson!!